Cinus prblm- dust allergy

I'm suffering from severe dust allergy, I've consulted so many doctors, they just insist me not to do anything which makes allergy like, to avoid cooling items, such having cool drinks, ice creams, curd, and even they advised me not to travel anywhere after evening, and not to have hair wash often , which causes cold. I could not tolerate it, bcz I've to take medicines everyday which make me to get rid of allergy but I feel so drowsy for the whole day, if I miss I've to suffer by continues sneezing and running nose, headaches so many things.. How long I ve to take this medicine.. Is there no end for this..? I need help...

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
I would advise you to meet Dr Anand at Pollachi who is probably the best ENT Specialist in Southern Tamilnadu. Let him examine you and help you out. If you can make it to Bengaluru, I will help you out myself.