Chronic uti
I m suffering chronic urine problems from 6 years.I m 34 yrs old.I have two babies by surgery.I had taken so many antibiotics.during this problem I suffered so much pain.plz guide me what should I have to do.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
General Physician 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

If a chronic infection u need to continue appropriate antibiotics for 10-14 days . get urine culture and sensitivity for confirmation of organism and antibiotic., ultrasound to check for any kidney disease
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.