Chronic teogen effvium

I had n sever hairloss problem since last 6 yr in last 2 yr I started getting treatment of it from hair specialist like all things he tried on me monixidil mesotherapy electron therapy all Still it didn't work though not any specific mineral or vitamin deficiency or not any kind of disease it didn't stop falling hair Hairfall is like whole freaks comes out in kind of 2-3 whenever I wash my hair n everyday it comes out in bunch Though all kind of treatment it didn't stop n my thickness is reduces day by day what to do now ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Chronic teogen effvium

Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning f or pregnancy or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.Certain Dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.Further information is in the following weblink
Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highy recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatments consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.