Chronic sinusitis
I've a problem from almost one year. It starts from sneezing of nose to fever. I used to go to the doctor for every 2-3 months. But recently I took an x ray of my nose where it shows my nostrils has blocked with an extra muscle . So I would like to know how much does the laser operation costs for this surgery. Thank you.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

I need to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps. As for the costs of surgery, it is a bit premature to discuss it at this stage as I am not yet sure you need surgery at all...... X-Rays of nose can be very misleading and I stopped requesting for them 20 years back. Instead, a non-contrast CT scan of paranasal sinuses gives much more reliable information of your nasal anatomy to confirm whether your sinuses are infected or inflamed and whether they require surgery or can be managed with medicines alone!
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
X rays are not Diagnostic. Get a CT NOSE AND PNS. consult with your ENT SURGEON