Chronic Sinus
I have a constant water logged head feeling with heavy allergic sneezes daily. i want to get rid of this permanently. Is there any options? how much will it cost for a Baloon Sinuplasty in Chennai

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

About ₹40000( basic consumable cost of the Acclarent balloon stents) more than Endoscopic Nasal Surgery...so, in Bangalore, my patient in Private Ward in Fortis pays about ₹160000 for Endoscopic Nasal Surgery & ₹200000 for Balloon Sinuplasty.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
You May be having allergic rhinitis and I would suggest you not to rush for any surgery (either balloon or normal) . Better consult with a good ENT SURGEON, get a nasal endoscopy done.