Chronic plaque psirosis

She had Chronic plaque psirosis 2 years back. After recovering frm it she got married and became mother of a baby. After 2 years again the same problem is persisting with scaly dry reddish spots and itchiness is at its extreme. Because of it she is very depressed too. I have attached pictures of it. Please have a look and give your advices. Why this came back and what is the permanent solution for chronic plaque psirosis. Please help. I am waiting Thanks in advance!

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Psoriasis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now it is believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations.
Psoriasis is quite manageable now a days. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan. Recurrences happen if there is a glitch on the instructions.