Chronic pain in both legs

My mother is suffering from long term pain below waist to toe from past 3 years.She was under homeopathy treatment (2 yrs) but to no avail. She finds it very difficult to do situps and while in toilet(uses squat/indian toilet basin). there is swelling in her thighs and complains of tremendous pain in her legs.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Good evening You should consult spine specialist or good neurosurgeon just to evaluate the problem. May be 1st you will go for MRI of spine followed by Physiotherapy. As per you she has Radiculopathy in leg so in general way Physiotherapy protocol is TENS, Hot pack & Ultrasound followed by Core muscle strength in and flexibility exercises. Also stretchings of hamstring calf and glutes/Pirifomis muscle. Also I do manual therapy for nerve and spine. Neural mobilisation. Thanks
Dr. Jaipee Sharma
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
back pain may be due to silip disk or due lower back masale week ness so go to physiotherapy sestion teke ift us swd back execise for back