Chronic Numb Pain in Calv
Have chronic pain in my LHS Calves and been taking Nurokind - More RF but the effect wears off after a few hours. Sometimes there is cramping on my LHS Pelvic region along with stiffening of muscles on the lower back when I'm sitting in lotus position during Pooja. My arm tires and the lower back aches from holding the

hello get a doppler study of the lower limbs done , and also enmg study and ctscan of the lumbosacral region and based on the report consult vascular surgeon /neurologist and decide bye
You need to check your Vitamin B12 & Vitamin D3 levels. Take Supplements like Calcium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E and Levocarnitine. Consult a physician to confirm your diagnosis and further course of treatment.