Chronic knee pain
I am suffering from chronic knee pains at night for last 5-6 years. Initially frequency was once in few months. But now a days it is constant. I was asked by ortho to get blood test. Report is attached. As per him it is because of high uric acid. I also have high anti CCP. I get severe infection very often like swelling in internal nose or lump in armpit. Please check the reports and let me know if I have anything serious. Reports attached.

Hi... I went through your clinical query... As such there are no reports attached... However, i will comment best of my knowledge... Limiting alcoholic beverages and drinks sweetened with fruit sugar (fructose). Instead, drink plenty of nonalcoholic beverages, especially water....Limit intake of foods high in purines, such as red meat, organ meats and seafood....Exercising regularly and lose weight.