Chronic Kidney Disease

What kind of foods or naturopathy treatments are available to bring down Urea and creatinine?
Right now urea is 170 and creatinine 6.
Anyone can suggest medication as well regarding the same. Your support is beneficial.

Doctor Answers (1) on Chronic Kidney Disease

Dr. Prashant C Dheerendra Bangalore | Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Dear Sir,
I'm not a naturopathy expert. As far as allopathy is concerned there are no medicines that can decrease the creatinine to normal or near normal. A diet that is restricted in proteins, fluids, salt and potassium is an important part of management. For a more detailed diet chart please see a nephrologist or dietician. The above diet mainly serves the purpose of not overly stressing the already compromised kidneys, so that you can continue a reasonable quality of life without dialysis. In my experience once the creatinine reaches this stage it signifies kidneys damage that is quite advanced and most alternative medicines do not help too much. Please take care.