Chronic dry cough
The cough occurs mostly when she goes to sleep, particularly on her right side. We had consulted general physicians and ent specialists who said this is due to an allergy and there is no cure except for symptomatic relief. The cough worsens when certain medicines like evion 400 or even alex cough syrup is taken at night. she is taking amcard 2.5 daily for high bp.

Cough in night on lying down on right side for a very long time can be due to some lung problem on right side. I need more detail history of her and if you can attach her chest Xray for me. Answer my few more questions like does she snores, does she have lot of sputum, does she also have breathlessness, is she overweight, any problem of acidity.