Chronic calc pancreatitis

My father is suffering from chronic pancreatitis with multiple calculi in duct.He is 60 yrs old retaired person.He has type || DM and undergoes insulin therapy.Is it a surgical emargency?Where should i go for operation?
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan B
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Repeated infections of pancreatitis has lead to chronic pancreatitis. The earlier the operation, the better it is. Meet a general surgeon or a surgical gasttro enterologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?