Chronic balantitis

I have balantitis which keeps on returning every time after I complete my meds dosage. I used ciplox 500 tabs and clotrimazol ointment to treat it. I also have psoriasis which does not help to the cause. And suggestions/advice? Also if there's a dietary change required, I'd be happy to take. Or any other natural solution to chronic balantitis .
views-icons 73 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Andrologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to consult a urologist. As per your description, you may require a circumcision
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?