Chronic bad breath.

So i went to the dentist for my bad breath. He said everything is normal with my oral cavity. Next i went to a Gastroenterologist as I' feel everytime my food is coming upwards in oesophagus. I went through endoscopy. Everything is normal. Now for my concern, I went for a stool sample thing( not asked by the doctor) I'm thinking I might have H. Pylori infection which is causing this bad breath. This is the report i received. Is there anything i should worry about? Please help me. If this is not the cause, i have to look for other options that is causing this bad breath. I feel helpless.

Dr. Ajay Jhaveri
Gastroenterologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
From your history it looks  you have gastro esophageal reflux disease. I would suggest Sit for  2 hours post meals Have small frequent meals Take medications as suggested by your gastroenterologist. Avoid spicy food, excess tea coffee, citrus fruits.