Chronic back ache

Are there any simple back exercises I can do at home to relieve pain in my back(lower and upper), shoulder and neck?
views-icons 111 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chronic back ache

doctor profile image
Dr. Sasidhar.v
18 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Hi ru working on computer for long time if you are working there may be repetitive strain injuries on your upper trapezoid and scapular muscles that will leads to refired pain to your arms and hand kindly don't do any exercises, consult physiotherapist he will do tapeing and ultrasound treatment and he will do pastural correction  thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?