Chronic Atrophic Rhinitis

Dear Doctor, My name is shushmuna I work in UK, I was diagnosed with chronic Atrophic Rhinitis, as it is not a common disease in UK, Doctors seem to very helpless. I have this from past 15 yrs. I'm vexed up with this condition now. I'm planning to have modified young's operation in Hyderabad. I'm planning to visit Hyderabad India only for this operation. Can you please suggest me doctor who does it please? Many thanks, Shushmuna
views-icons 69 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Do you do Nasal douching every day? Do proper nasal douching,twice every day and if it's still persisting, then think about surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?