Cholesterol and fatty liver
My husband feel very low energy and bleeding with motion from last 20days even not interested in sex also.what can I do fr him I m in so much tense.

Hello If he feels tiredness then once check his blood sugar levels. He might be suffering from piles or fissure in ano as you mentioned bleeding with motion. The above mentioned symptoms are the causes of libido or loss of interest in sex. So he needs physical examination. Consult to sexologist or surgeon.
Investigations blood sugar, fasting and pp. Rectal examination.