Cholestasis
I have delivered my son via c section on june 2015 at 35 weeks and 6 days. I was suffering from jaundice (cholestasis of pregnancy) because of high level of billirubin..it rised upto 7.read somewhere that cholestasis of pregnancy will appear again in second pregnancy if u suffered it in d first..I am worried.

Hello, Risk of recurrence is between 50-60% in subsequent pregnancies after an affected index pregnancy. In cases of family history for intrahepatic cholestasis, there may be up to a 92% rate of incidence in planned pregnancy. Preconceptional counselling and prenatal check ups are very very important. This recurrence could be due to increased harmone secretion during pregnancy. Consult gynaecologist before planning pregnancy and take necessary precautions.