Choaked throat
I've got choaked throat with mucus. I dont have cold n cough but mucus is there same as that. Please help

Hello! I understand that you are suffering from this problem. Despite that you are not having cold and cough though you feel that your throat has mucus then it might be because of the allergic reaction that which is occurring in your throat and there might be many factors causing allergy there one of them might be dust, any bumpy thing that has formed in your throat and that's irritating throat tissue. For conformation you need to undergo some investigation under the guidance of specialist. So consult a Ent specialist as early as possible and till then you may gargle salt water which are Luke warm. This is way too effective. Thank you. Take care.