Chlamydia.
Can a person be born with Chlamydia and not know for 20 years? My mother had HIV (I don't have it), she had many miscarriages and also had an ectopic pregnancy before having me and my older brother, and I'm not sure if she had Chlamydia. I'm scared to get tested. Please help

A person can born with Chlamydia (Congenital Chlamydia ) but that maximum can persists for 1 yrs to  18 months not for 20 yrs...if you have symptoms of chlamydia infection get yourself examined,  it is  generally a sexually transmitted disease.....don't worry,  treatment is available.