Chiropractics: *lolysis
I'm suffering back pain since last one year. From my X-ray reports, I came to know that I have Spondylolysis in L5-S1. Recently I came to know about Chiropractics. I don't wanna go for any surgery. Please suggest the best option.

Dr. Shweta Vaibhav Tiwari
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Sir if you are suffering from spondylosis ,it is good for you to your change sitting habits ,always sit straight and those postures which aggravate your pain .Take physiotherapy and Yoga.Homoeopathy gives wonderful result and completely cure your condition
Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Core training and strengthening of back muscles play a major role in managing back pain. Dynamic stimulation therapy for strengthening of back muscles have shown good results in similar cases. It gives long lasting pain relief and also helps to arrest further degeneration.
Dr. Vinay Kumar M (PT)
Acupuncturist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Chiropractic is one of the options you have if you want to go for a conservative management. There are very few certified chiropractitioners in India. You can as well try few sessions with a physio for Fascial Manipulation , Manual therapy , core training. Ayurveda , acupuncture are also good options.