Child Counselling

My 8 years old daughter is hyperactive & stubborn. This is resulting in to her academics. I guess she needs counselling. Is there any Dr available for child counselling in thne west.
views-icons 61 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Child Counselling

doctor profile image
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
21 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Yes, you are correct in surmising that she needs counseling. Even as parents you will benefit from counseling as to how to manage her better. I am not aware of any specialist in Thane West , however you can ask your family physician to give you a referral. Mrs. Thatte , a senior psychologist practices in Thane, but I do not have her number.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?