Child Counselling
My 8 years old daughter is hyperactive & stubborn. This is resulting in to her academics. I guess she needs counselling. Is there any Dr available for child counselling in thne west.

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, you are correct in surmising that she needs counseling. Even as parents you will benefit from counseling as to how to manage her better. I am not aware of any specialist in Thane West , however you can ask your family physician to give you a referral. Mrs. Thatte , a senior psychologist practices in Thane, but I do not have her number.