CHIKUNGUNYA
Sir I had chikungunya last month..that time I had some joint pains and chest pains..now I am okay but sometimes joint and chest pains comes and go..some times this pains will be more some times less..when this pains will be cleared please reply your answer sir...

Dr. Harisha N L
Chikungunya fever is a viral disease which is caused by ades eygpti mosquitioes this virus settles in the ankle especially in the ankle joint fluids so most of the patients who recover form all symptoms like fever, headache, and joint pains but ankle pain will take more time to settle down so not to worry,this is normal for most of the cases...take plenty of green leafy vegetables and multivitamins along with analgesics...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.