Chikungunya pain
Hi. I had chikungunya in may 1st week. And the pain has not reduced.in last 2 months. I am unable to walk properly or do my day to day job. All the doctors have prescribed only painkillers. But I'm looking for this pain to go away permanently.

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Viral fevers like Chikungunya rarely cause any reactive arthritis. Your pain may be due to some other form of arthris, unrelated to chikungunya fever. Have you undergo any lab evaluation for arthritis yet? Please contact any rheumatologist. Hope this helps.