Chikungunya after effects

My mother just recovered from chikungunya and is experiencing pain in her whole body. She showed symptoms of the disease 3 weeks ago. What can we do to relieve her pain?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a common thing to experience pain in the joints after and during suffering from chikungunya fever.  We cannot say for sure how long it will take to clear up completely because it varies from person to person. As of now, just give her a tab. Health ok once a day after food for a month and tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food for 5 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello... first thing what you should understand that is that in case of viral fever specially like Chikungunya you will have Residual arthralgia that is body pains even after disappearance of other symptoms of viral fever.... it might be ranging from weeks to months it's over it will definitely take time to rekieve the pain... I suggest you to take multivitamins tablets for vitamin B and C Complex thank you