Chickenguniya

My wife is suffering from chickenguniya since past 2 months. She had pain in hand and knee joints. Got problem while walking, standing etc. Is there any medicine or home remedy for this ? We got some info from other peoples who suffered from this disease that it took anyway from 3 to 6 months to get cured. Please let me know if you have any specific antibiotic or ayurvedic treatment for this. Thanks

Doctor Answers (3) on Chickenguniya

Dr. Ankur Delhi | Ayurveda
Yes ayurveda cure it ,we prepare medicine 4 that from herbs ,which relieve your pain and give significant result
Hi.. There is treatment in Ayurveda for chikunguniya. It takes 2 to 2 1/2 month to remove toxin of mosquitoes and no further joint pain related to it in further life. Ayurved Cures it from root.
If you want can post you medecines. But for that I want to talk to patient.
                                                    Dr Amit Jain
                                                     MD. Ayurved
Consult Ayurvedic physician
There is no home remedy for the pain arising from chickenguniya. It will take anywhere between 6 to 12 months to get relief.
Please understand that pain killer is not the answer. Visit an Ayurveda physician for a better and quicker result.