Chicken poxinfection

It's my 25th day from first chicken pox blisters appeared. Now I don't have any moist blisters or hardly any crust or scrab on my body. I had a sex with my partner. Will my partner be in danger of chicken pox as my partner wasn't vaccinated and never had before .M worried .please advise .

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. And we also understand your concern towards your wife. You need to know that chickhen pox is a self regressing and would go down in a week. And since it has been 25 days it might not be a risk to have intercousre with your wife. Do not worry about it we underetand your concern towards your wife. But it is how it works. Before that you need to take her to a doctor and get her evaluated your doubt will be cleared and she will e clean if nothing is positive. Thank you