Chicken pox

Suffering from Chicken pox.... I'm at the initial stage,,,, it's been about 2 days now am starting to suffer from mild fever, itching, headache,   weakness and lost of apatite. Kindly advice some quick remedies to cure my illness as I'm a student and preparing for my internal exams...... Sincerely.. Alois
views-icons 57 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Chickenpox typically requires no medical treatment. Your doctor may prescribe an antihistamine to relieve itching. But for the most part, the disease is allowed to run its course. To help ease the symptoms of an uncomplicated case of chickenpox, follow these self-care measures. Don't scratch- Scratching can cause scarring, slow healing and increase the risk that the sores will become infected. If you can't stop scratching Put gloves on hands, especially at night. Trim  fingernails. For itching relief, try: A cool bath with added baking soda, uncooked oatmeal or colloidal oatmeal — a finely ground oatmeal that is made for soaking. Calamine lotion dabbed on the spots. A soft, bland diet if chickenpox sores develop in the mouth. Antihistamines such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl, others) for itching....