Chicken pox

Hello sir/madam Please tell me about chicken pox in brief Symptoms Treatment Precautions Cure in detail

Hello There. I can understand your concern, chicken pox is a viral infection. it spreads by the nasal secretions or through the secretions of the lesions on the skin. fever, generalised body pains, weakness, cold etc are few symptoms of the chicken pox then the skin lesions appear. the patient must drink lots and lost of water and stay well hydrated. do not itch the skin lesion much. no medicine is required other than symptomatic treatment of fever etc. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain

chickenpox spreads easily and rapidly through sneezing and coughing, as well as direct contact with the secretions from the blisters. An infected person is contagious about two days before the rash appears, and then continues being so for another four to five days.....  fever . Aching muscles, Loss of appetite... Chickenpox generally resolves within a week or two without treatment - there is no medication or treatment .....