Chest,Ribs, Hand,Leg

In 2006 i was worked in Company & i got pain in back & my boss advice to twisted both side, & I did the same , as soon as , one cracking souns cames out & i have lost my balance for 2-4 hour , since that i can't sleep on left side , becoz constant pain under left ribs s chest , left hand & since 9 years,also can not wear a bra properly,the pain is severe in Morning , wake up, i have done all test & report by MRI Chest, Upper abdomen, MRI Lumbosacral All clear ,doctor diagnose me Musculoskeletal pain, I also suffering Merlgia paresthetica & given me Lyrica75 & Tryptomer ,Pain on the outer side of the thigh, occasionally extending to the outer side of the knee A burning sensation, tingling, or numbness in the same area Occasionally, aching in the groin area or pain spreading across the buttocks Usually only on one side of the body Usually more sensitive to light touch than to firm pressure , I also take treatment by Chest Physician, but not getting satisfaction,i wish suicide

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest,Ribs, Hand,Leg

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....