Chest reduction
Hi, my brother is little fat and he have big chest like small girls. We want to reduce it. What shall we do?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

He can undergo udvartana in Ayurveda centre like avp.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?