Chest problem
Hiii i m 60 yrs old women....i feel a burning sensation in my chest while walking.......also when i climb the steps i feel like i m not able to breath....means like soffacation.......please help me......
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult physician at the earliest ... to undergo cardiac evaluation and also routine blood check up.... to rule out blood and cardiac related complications...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.