Chest pain when sad
Doctor Answers (3) on Chest pain when sad
4. Aerobic exercise - 45 minute walk daily.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals
Well dear I understand it is probably anxiety because of which you are facing the symptoms...you need to calm down and talk about it to your other pals so that your tension eases down....thank you