Chest pain

Since last 1 year i having pain in chest , back side around rib also doctors said its muscle pain some basic test are done twice in year like ECG,Echo both test are normal but yet didn't cured the pain please help me & suggest good specialist
views-icons 88 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwin M Daware
Cardiologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Most likely fibromyalgia. Please consult rheumatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?