Chest Pain

My Father is suddenly feeling chest pain and some arm pain.. This happened today after he had his dinner. What should I do?
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand But whenever there's chest pain in aged people you should mot take chance take him to hospital immediately and get an ECG done. Because you cannot do anything on your own except taking him to hospital. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?