Chest pain

My father has asthma problem and now having chest pain.Please suggest a good doctor in kolkata. Thanks
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Use practo app to find best doctors in your city... Consult pulmonologist..go for doctors having best ratings.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?