cardiologist-icon
Chest pain in heart patients
Hi doc my father had a mild stroke 4 years ago and is under medication and he has gastric problem as well sometimes he suffers from chest pain but get relief after taking gastric medicine and he had done echo a month ago which was normal and ecg also showed same as it was before .so wanted to know if the chest pain is due to gastric or heart related and echo and ecg done one month ago holds good at this point or echo reports may change constantly

How is chest pain, is it heaviness or burning. Is he diabetic or hypertensive. Need more detail information so that I can guide you on further management. It could be angina ( heart pain).
consult and chat with me here online
Hello, Since he already had a vascular event like stroke before, we need to evaluate his chest pain in detail to determine if it is related to heart. ECG and Echo can change instantly. If his symptoms are recent onset, i think it is better if you consult online