cardiologist-icon
Chest pain
I have been experiencing chest pain from almost a month. Pain is very mild in left side in biceps shoulder and chest. I underwent tread mill test a month ago and in between I did an ecg. Both were negative. I have consulted 2 cardiologists they have conveyed it's not related to heart. But still I daily get chest pain and am worried. Presently I am on medication for vitamin b12 and vitamin d deficiency. Previously I had h pylori stomach infection. Please advise

Need to see ECG and Tmt.May be your symptoms are related gastritis or muscle fatigue. Need to know more about your complaints and problem so that i can guide help you. If you have any quries regarding your health or your family , you can opt for direct consult to chat and consult with me Dr. Anand Chopda