CHEST PAIN
I AM OBSERVING CHEST PAIN AND PROBLEM OF ACIDITY.I HAVE FACING PROBLEM IN EATING SOMETHING I HAVE TO DRINK WATER.

Dr. Vimal Rastogi
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You should avoid drinking water before,during and after the meal.. coz this disturbs the digestion of the food..properly... consult doctor..keep your temper cool...avoid worry and spicy curry..
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello most of the individuals suffer from this problem Causes are:- Peptic ulcer disease Gastritis Gastro esophageal reflux disease Should be ruled out Avoid spicy food,alcohol,coffee,tea Have food on time regularly Drink more water Have food atleast 2 to 3 hrs prior to sleep consult physician or gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.