Chest pain
I am having pain in the chest mainly in the center towards the left. Three weeK's earlier I have visited a cardiologist and got the tests done like ECG, 2D Echo & TMT and results all were clear. But apparently I have the same pain continously even after that once in a day specially in the evenings. When I met the doctor he prescribed me paracetamol SOS and a sleeping medicine. Could you please help me to know what these symptoms are. TIA

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Sometimes even gastritis or indigestion could also mimic this type of symptoms.  Take a tab. Rantac-D twice a day half an hour before food for 5 days. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Drink plenty of fluids. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.