cardiologist-icon

Chest Pain

I am having pain in my chest cut. If I am bending so I am feeling pain in my chest cut. Little bit pain is having while breathing as well. Kindly tell is it a big problem.

Chest pain comes in many varieties, ranging from a sharp stab to a dull ache. Some chest pain is described as crushing or burning. In certain cases, the pain travels up the neck, into the jaw, and then radiates through to the back or down one or both arms. Many different problems can cause chest pain. The most life-threatening ones involve the heart or lungs. Because it can be difficult to determine the exact cause of chest pain, it's best to seek  medical help. consult physician...
Dr. Ganesh Nallur Shivu
Interventional Cardiologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
There are various causes of chest pain like heart attack,  gastritis or muscular. The most dangerous of these is heart attack. The heart pain occurs as a crushing or dull aching or tightening pain and can occur in any part of the chest, back,  jaw, neck or arms. If you are experiencing any kind of chest pain for the first time or pain which is different from before, you should consult a doctor to rule out heart cause of pain.