Chest pain

I am having chest pain since one month with the intervel of half day. I'm getting severe pain while toching the ribble area of upper chest.i done two ecg, no heart issue was appeared I consults 2 physician's one said gastrol, another one said muscle pain and they assists few tablets. problem not solved.Plz suggest me
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. What medicines have you taken? You have to mention that also. It's of no use when you mention that you took some medicines. Kindly repost the question with the details or attach the prescription along with your query so that we will be able to help you better. Or else it's cause if still going to be considered as acidity or some musculoskeletal pain and we will suggest according to that only. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?