Chest Pain
I am having chest pain like a pressure at the same time my back also start aching and i am not able to breath properly mostly this shortness of breath happens at the time of chest pain and back pain, to breath i have to take deep breaths. Mostly it happens whenever i get up after lying down to relax. I am quite scared.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Did you consult a psychologist for a counselling to handle your problems first? ?? I think you need to resolve your issues basically and also continue your medicines. Take care.

Hello....... Anxiety ,emotional outburst can cause breathlessness.. Get chest x ray and lung function test.. You are taking anti psychotic drugs ,consult psychiatrist and discuss on pros and cons of medicine.... Regular visit to psychiatrist is required in your case....
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear friend, do a lung function test, and i request u to visit a psychiatrist as u r not taking any medicines wd optimal dose, u require less medicines. Not too much. Best wishes