Here are a few things you should follow.
1. Have a salt restricted diet and do some physical exercise everyday like walking for half hour etc.
2. Drink lots of water through the day.
3. Have a high protein, high fiber diet. Drink buttermilk/curd every afternoon.
4. Avoid oily and spicy food.
5. Avoid sleeping immediately after food.
6. Cut down on your tea/coffee intake. Avoid smoking/alcohol.
7. Practice pranayama, meditation and yoga. This will help in coping up with stress.
8. Have lots of greens and fruits.
9. Capsule pantoprazole 40mg daily once or twice as required half an hour before food and cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food. Follow this for 10 days.
10. If it still persists, Consult a physician in person certain tests will be required.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.