Chest pain, hiatus hernia
I recently got done endoscopy as I had chest pain. Basically results came saying, "hiatus hernia"-2cms and "gastritis". Doctor suggested few medicines pantodac and sucrafil. Also mentioned that I should drink aerated drinks, tea, coffee, fried foods, sweets etc for longer time. Is it so serious... actually I have got cough and want to have some hot water or tea etc..should I avoid these completely. So just want second opinion from the expert..how serious is this issue and allowed diet.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your food habits are very bad considering your condition.  You need to avoid coffee, tea, carbonated beverages etc. Take the medications as suggested. If you are having cough then get the cough checked out. Tea will not help in cough. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.