Chest pain
Hi, I have experienced  a chest pain by last week, jus below where my neck ends only when I stretched my shoulders or move my hands. It lasted only for a couple of days. But this week again I getting it. The pain is there for nearly 4 days now n pain is also slightly higher than previous occasion.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, hope you are not in much pain, I have gone through your history posted. In my opinion it's a musculoskeletal problem. In any way its better to consult physician and get evaluated. wish you a speedy recovery.