Chest pain from anxiety
I have chest pain at the back front side of the chest since 5-6 Months which is not continues...I have also suffering from anxiety and fear while slepping...this disturbed sleep increases my anxiety more and I am anxious throughout the day due to any reasons...the chest pain stops when I am not anxious...can u tell me that this chest pain is dangerous...and what will be the treatment for this..plz help

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You need a anti anxiety drug But also get a ecg done to rule out any heart ailment
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Anxiety disorder
before concluding above disorder by name anxiety disorder kind ly visit general physician to rule out other diseases in the body. if no other diseases present in the body consult psychiatrist
avoid stess
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
Kundly consult a general physician ...