cardiologist-icon
Chest Pain from 4 months
Hello Doctors I need your advice iam having chest pain (right and Left), right and Left hand pain with some time jaw pain, due to this I went to cardiologist and I did ECG, 2D Echo, TMT and CT Angiogram, all came back normal but still I don't know the route cause I went to may be 8 cardiologist they are saying no heart issue. It's effecting my daily life please help me out. Everytime iam getting pain iam getting anxious I don't know what to do now.

Hello, Being a 9th cardiologist i will also tell you that TMT ECHO ECG AND CT if normal then your pain is absolutely not heart related. The closest diagnosis likely in your case is cervical Radiculopathy that is related to your spine. For further assessment i need more information Take care and don't worry nothing wrong with your heart