cardiologist-icon
Chest pain at different locations
Sir this are my 2 ecgs do check it out one ecg in which is taken on 4th September when I got shortness of breath and sudden chest pain on 3rd September and on 4th September result came out to be sinus trachcardia and doctor said normal . After once again I did ecg on 3 October as chest pain was not going and 2nd time ecg came like this do check and say how are reports. And sir due to vaccine blood clot forming or plaque in artery . Is it possible? CNA ecg detect blocked artery and clot . Sir now daily my chest pains at different locations and when I touch that location it pains so much there are 4 location on my chest when I touch than it pains . And yesterday behind my nipple I was having pain it was feeling like nipple is blocked ? Why so sir ?? Can it be due to anxiety attack or sinus trachcardia that my chest pain is not going .?

Both your ECGs are normal. No need to think about clot. Your pain is a superficial muscular pain not heart related