Chest Lungs Blood Problem
I'm facing some pain in my right side of chest and tiny blood in cough in every morning. I've shown to my old doctor because of my old TB treatment in 2013 by private medicines for 11 months. Actually I've consume cigarettes in recent years. On date after Chest X-Ray report and blood reports my old doctor told me some smokes effects are visible in lungs area that causes blood in cough. He gave me medicines for only 10 days and told me everything will be OK don't worry about your old TB case. But he told me to blackout cigarettes. But still I'm facing same problem blood in my cough. For now I just want to get appointment in AIIMS Delhi for better cure but online registration require some referral documents. I need help to get a referral documents or a guidelines of good doctor to better cure of my disease. Thank You Priytosh Kumar

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please visit the nearest government DOTS centre They will guide you properly
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 26 yrs exp Delhi
Maybe reactivation of you TB. Go to any nearest Govt DOTS centre. Look for it on Google.